- Member in good standing with the Home Inspectors Association BC since 2011 and licensed with Consumer Protection BC.
- We are experienced in inspecting a variety of buildings in a many different settings.
- We cover a large area of northern BC in communities including Terrace, Kitimat, Smithers, Haida Gwaii, and several other communities in the north west and as far north as Dease Lake.
- Our professional inspection reports are comprehensive covering all the house systems.
- Our reports are complete by the end of the inspection and provide our clients with the necessary information for the purchase of the property should that be the intended purpose.
Are you looking to purchase a new home, and would like to have it inspected by a professional home inspector?
Skeena Home Inspections will perform a thorough, detailed home inspection for you providing a clear, carefully laid out report that is simple and very easy to follow.
I am an Accredited Home Inspector, licensed through Consumer Protection BC (License No. 57574), and a member of the Home Inspectors Association of British Columbia (HIABC). All my inspections are performed according to Home Inspector Association of British Columbia (HIABC) Standards of Practice.
Each Home Inspection is carried out with you the customer in mind. My customers are my priority.
My reports are laid out in a professional and easy to read manner, evaluating every major house system.
The reports are available at the end of the Inspection.
I welcome any questions, concerns or comments you may have and do all I can to answer them right away.
It is my goal to provide you, my customer with as much information as needed for making informed decisions with respect to your purchase of the home.
In addition to the home inspection I am certified through WETT Inc. (Canada), to perform Level 1 Inspections of solid fuel burning appliances, such as fireplaces, wood stoves and boilers, as well as Pellet stoves.
The major house systems covered by the home inspection are:
1. The site- the grounds, relating to drainage, and any conditions that may affect the home
2. The exterior of the home
3. The Roof and attic
4. The interior of the home
5. The foundation and structure of the home
6. The basement and/ or crawlspace
7. The electrical system
8. Plumbing and venting
9. Heating/ Cooling systems
The reports I provide are: professionally laid out, easy to follow, cover all the major house systems indicating their condition and any repairs that may be required.
Skeena Home Inspections is pleased to serve the following communities, Terrace, Kitimat, Prince Rupert and Smithers. Although I have travelled as far as Iskut in the north, to Haida Gwaii in the west to carry out inspections.
Contact us for further information or to book an appointment : Bus. (250) 635 0098 Cell (250) 922 0095